THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/8/11 9:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

I can't believe it is almost the weekend already !!!   WOW.....think about it....the year is half over.   I am amazed at how quickly this year is passing us by.    Guess that is a sign I am getting old.   LOL   Oh well that is life.   This post is a post to remind us of all the many things in our life no matter how large or how small that we are grateful for.   Lots say they have nothing.....maybe you are even homeless.....but even if that is the case.....I bet you can find something to be grateful for everyday.   PLEASE feel free to share with us if you wish what you are grateful for today.     Today I am grateful for my pets.    Now....anyone that truly knows me.....knows that my pets are like my children.    I love them all unconditionally  and trust me....they love me that way too.    They are non judgmental and are spoiled rotten.    I am grateful to have the privilege of raising some that my son's got and then decided that they would take them to the city pound.    I rescued them from that fate.   I am grateful for many more things but as I sit here with 3 dogs and one cat in my lap....I decided that I am grateful for their loving me today and me loving them also.    Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active