WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/7/11 10:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Can't believe it is already wednesday.   Where has our week gone?    LOL   Anyway hope everyone is having a great week.   Mine is uneventful and I like it that way.    This post is to remind us of all the wonderful things in our lives that we have to be grateful for.   No matter how large or small.    PLEASE feel free to tell us one or more things that you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for my Friends.....without them I would be totally lost.    This journey called life that we are on is very difficult at times.....without friends to talk to and give you their views it would be pretty boring.   Love all my friends.    I am going to try to shake things up here and quit making a "list" everyday.   Have a blessed day today and please don't take things for granted and tell someone you love & are grateful for them.   It could be your last chance....never know.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active