TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/6/11 10:27 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.   Mine is uneventful so far and that is the way that I like it.    I have a feeling that is about to end though.   This post is a daily reminder to us all ( me included ) of all the things in our lives that we have to be grateful for.    There are so many little things in our lives that happen to us daily that we take for granted.   Everyone of us has something to be grateful for....even if it is just that we are alive and moving.    PLEASE feel free to share with us all what you are grateful for today.   PLEASE forgive me if I somewhat repeat myself on some things daily.   In the early AM...my brain sometimes doesn't remember all the things that I am grateful for.   Today I am grateful for........

My Family and Friends and my OH Friends,
For Health insurance,
For my  husband's job,
For life and health,
For my Faith and Answered prayers ( whether answered the way I want or not ),
For God's Grace,
For my OH Support Group and all the other support groups I attend,
For little things that come and go daily that I tend to take for granted,
For the weather ( although I hate the heat ),
For Eric Klein and Obesity Help and for touching lives daily here on this website,
For WLS and the hope that it gives us all,
For my WLS and all the other choices available to choose,
For the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.  Sept. 9 - 10.    You should go to it....AMAZING  CONFERENCES !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active