WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/31/11 10:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning my Friends,

Hope that everyone got a great nights sleep and are ready to start a fantastic day !!!   Life doesn't always give us SF Lemon aide.....sometimes it throws us sour lemons.    BUT just because it does doesn't mean we have to walk around with a sour look on our face or a sour attitude.    We ALL have so much to be grateful for even if it is just making it through the day.   I know some days are much tougher to get through than others.   But all in all we ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives.   After all...you are here on OH lurking or answering posts.    That is a accomplishment in itself.    Whether you are pre op or post op......you have had WLS or you are considering it or you wouldn't be here.    That is something to be grateful for today.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.   Here are a few of the things that I am grateful for today........

That I have all my limbs and that I can walk and run,
For the life that has been given to me,
For all the friends in my life who bless me daily by being my friend,
For TRUE friends who love you unconditionally,
For my Health and family,
For my husband and 3 sons and new DIL,
For Obesity Help and all the message boards here,
For my Faith and Answered Prayers,
For the beautiful sunshine and the moon that appears to us almost daily,
For the changing of the seasons,
For support groups that keep us on track,
For the people *****ply to this post daily and the ones who just read it,
For the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.   Sept. 9 - 10.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active