SCHOOL'S ALMOST OUT!!!

Amy B.
on 5/27/11 9:11 pm
 This time of year is so hard for me. I teach high school and between prom, exams, graduation, etc. I cannot get ANYTHING done that is "just for me" (hence my absence from the message board...). Anyway, I have now lost 48 lbs which is right about half of what I am hoping to lose total, so I'm going to get my hair and nails done and hitting the town with some girlfriends tonight! I'm so excited to be relaxing and doing something for ME. Hmmm....let's see....the last time I did that was on February 22nd. Haha!
One day at a time.  
Kim H.
on 5/28/11 4:23 am - Duluth, MN
Amy, it is awesome that you will finally hsve a chance for some "me time"...the hairstyleing was what I needed. When my family came up a few weekends ago, I got a "new do"...my son's faince is a cosmotologist. I got a color, highlights and a cut. It was awesome! You deserve it , girl! Love how you said the last time you did something for you was Feb 22. Mine was Feb 28!! I am about 1/2 way to goal also. Don't you feel awesome!? I sure do! Have fun tonight!!!

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 5/31/11 12:35 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Amy,

While you've been missed here, it's understandable. And it's great to see you're doing some things for YOURSELF!! You're worth it, and come so far - so have fun.

CONGRATS on your accomplishment so far. You're such an inspirational LOSER!!! Keep it going!!

Know we're here when you have the time to say hello. We love ya!!

Keep rocking that band!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active