Dr. Visit

Anna H.
on 5/18/11 3:11 am - Lawrenceville, PA
Hello everyone
Hope all of you are having a great day. Just got back from my family Dr. and he was very happy on how far I have come already.  He kept looking over at me and telling me he could really see a difference. According to him my face is very skinny now. Im going to take that as a compliment. LOL. I had my first fill last week and I really dont feel any restriction but Dr. T said it might take a couple of fills befor I would. I'd rather be loose then to tight to hold anything down so I'm ok with that.Well have a good day and keep losing!!
  1.           "Rescuing one dog will not change the world...But for that dog the world will be forever changed.
Tooty
on 5/20/11 1:57 am - Germantown, TN
Wow, your doing Great!!  I didn't drop any weight until I was about 5 months out from surgery.  It took that long to get some restriction!!  That was definitely a frustrating time. 

It doesn't seem like I am two years out, the time goes by so quickly and when you look back you can see how far you've come!! 
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
Tom C.
on 5/20/11 9:44 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Anna,

Thanks for sharing this. YOU ROCK THAT BAND!! CONGRATS!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kim H.
on 5/22/11 1:28 am - Duluth, MN
I am filled to 5.9 but do not feel much restriction. I am just trying to drink water when I "feel" hunger. It is hard, but I do not want to sabotage all the hard work I have done so far. You are right about one thing: being too tight is worse than feeling no restriction at all. Good luck to you.

~Kim~

Most Active