THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/12/11 8:09 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Afternoon almost evening Everyone,

Sorry I am so late posting today.....please forgive me.   My 29 yr. old son is getting married tomorrow evening and I am making his wedding cake so I had to go over to my sister's house and fini****   I will post a photo later of it.    Anyway....this post is a reminder to all of us daily Monday - Friday of all the things in our lives that we have to be grateful for.    Today I personally am grateful that the cake is baked and decorated.   Now if everyone can do me a HUGE FAVOR tomorrow and if you believe in prayer....pray I get it to the church safely and set up safely.    Today I about dropped the top layer putting it together and I have worked on this cake for 3 days now.   PLEASE share with us if you would like what you are grateful for today.   Today I am grateful for......

The cake finished and that it turned out beautiful,
For my future daughter in law ( I couldn't have hand picked anyone sweeter and  better for him ),
For my family and friends,
For my life and health,
That I didn't dump tasting the frosting to make sure it had enough flavoring,
For my Faith and answered prayers,
For the rain leaving our area tonight and tomorrow is to be beautiful,
For my WLS and all the choices of WLS that all work,
For Obesity Help and the upcoming New Orleans, La. Conference Sept. 9 - 10.

Have a blessed evening,

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active