MY SON'S WEDDING CAKE

Vivian Prouty
on 5/12/11 8:30 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Here is a photo of the wedding cake that I have been working on for the last 3 days for my son's wedding tomorrow night.   Please pray that I don't drop the top layer putting it together tomorrow and that it all goes well.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian       file:///Users/vivianprouty/Desktop/tn.jpeg

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Vivian Prouty
on 5/12/11 9:45 am - Fort Worth, TX
 HERE IT IS...SORRY !!!!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 5/12/11 11:51 am - Duluth, MN
It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! What a great God-given talent, Vivian!

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 5/12/11 6:04 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I second what Kim said!! WOW!!!!!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kimkeever
on 5/13/11 2:24 am - AZ
wow!!! What a beautiful cake....
Anna H.
on 5/18/11 3:17 am - Lawrenceville, PA
Vivian
Your sons wedding cake was just beautiful. Im sure him and his bride were honored to have you make it for them.By the way I look forward to your posts everyday they always make me feel good.
  1.           "Rescuing one dog will not change the world...But for that dog the world will be forever changed.
Most Active