WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/10/11 11:33 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Thank GOD I have my son's wedding cake all baked now.   I have made 16 cake layers going from 16" down to 6".   The smell almost made me ill yesterday.   I just finished baking the last layer.    I have to now go and buy the things and make flower arrangements to go between the columns of the cake.   Thank God they don't marry everyday.    I really didn't want to take this on.....but I couldn't let his fiancee go with no cake for her wedding.    For you who care and don't know....the wedding is friday.   Now....enough of that.    This post is to remind us all that no matter how bleak that life seems to us there is ALWAYS something in our lives no matter how small to be grateful for.   Even if it is just for waking up to another day in which to live our lives to the fullest.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    Here are a few of the things that I am grateful for........

For all the cakes now finished baking and about to go into the freezer,
For my sons and my future DIL,
For my husband who has been putting up with me stressing over the wedding cake,
For my Life and Health,  Family and Friends, Faith and Answered Prayers,
For my WLS and all the choices of WLS today,
For remaining somewhat sane during all the stress that I am under with this wedding,
For God and his grace that has been shown toward me in my life,
For Obesity Help and all the different message boards ....OH staff and this website,
For Support Groups,
For upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.  Sept. 9-10.   Can't wait !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active