Back Pain/Chest/Headaches?

Katie Keane in New
York

on 5/8/11 9:42 am - NY
Hi N.M..
I really appreciate all the info you have given me. It's been so helpful in judging what's going on.
Thank God, its gone from three percoset at the beginning to one. It's really fine during the day,
and starts after I've eaten my evening meal.  In the morning the last two days, it's been relatively
okay.
I'm interested to see what happens when I start mushies on Wed..   I'll play by ear for awhile and see how it develops. I'll let you know. Thanks again, Katie
Katie Keane

Nic M
on 5/9/11 12:27 am
Hi Katie,

I'm happy to help. I know it's kind of scary whenn you start having this weird pain and you're not sure what is causing it.  You might start to feel much better when you can eat mushy food, at least.   Sometimes having such an empty stomach causes a lot more gas! 

Feel better soon. I hope you're all healed up and good to go soon.

Nicci

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Katie Keane in New
York

on 5/9/11 1:32 am - NY
Thanks Nicci,
I'll stay in touch and let you know. Have a good week.
Kay

Katie Keane

Nic M
on 5/11/11 2:36 am
Hi Kay,

Are you feeling somewhat better today, I hope?

Take care, hope things are improving!

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Katie Keane in New
York

on 5/11/11 9:14 am - NY
Hi Nicci,
Down to one pain pill at night.   Interestingly though, yesterday I was out all day, and all I had was my shakes.   Just 3, and for dinner onion soup no cheese.  So I didn't have my soups during the day.
Not the least bit of pain last night.  Now again today, the same and I'm having chicken and veg mushie tonite.  I'm anxious to see what happens tonite.   Will let you know.  Thanks for asking.
Kay

Katie Keane

Katie Keane in New
York

on 5/14/11 3:50 am - NY

ALLELUIA  ,ALLELUIA,   ALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let you know the pain is gone. Thanks for all the insight.
Katie

Katie Keane

Most Active