TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/2/11 10:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone got a good night sleep last night.    Did you know that if you get a good night's sleep it will help with your weight loss???   Well....it will.    I did a support group last month on that.   Very interesting.    This post is to remind everyone about all the things in life that happens to us daily that we take for granted.     It could all be taken away from us in the blink of a eye.    I think that everyone should be grateful and voice them to others about all the wonderful things that come into our lives on a daily basis.    PLEASE feel free to share with us some of the things that you are grateful for today.....here are some things that I am grateful for today........ 

Waking up today....somewhat rested,
My WLS and all the choices for surgeries for people to choose,
My Life and Health,
My Family and Friends,
My husband of 34 yrs. and 3 sons,
For having a opportunity to live the last part of  my life in a "normal size" body,
For my bariatric surgeon, his staff and for him caring so much about his patients,
For the rain that we have been having the last few days,
For my home, car and for good food choices,
For my Faith and answered prayers,
For my fur babies who love me unconditionally,
For Eric Klein who began Obesity Help, all the staff and people behind the scenes to make OH Successful,
For Support Groups,
For the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. and all the other OH Events this year.

Have a blessed day and share with us if you want to,

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Malg22
on 5/4/11 10:50 pm - Tiffin, OH
VSG on 12/18/13
Thanks for such a great post Vivian. I am so thankful as well.

My husband is amazing. He supports me and loves me and our 4 kiddos unconditionally and is willing to do anything for us.

My Savior who's grace never leaves me.
My church
Those who lift me in prayer
My Christian sisters
Sunshine
Fresh picked dandilions
Being able to hug my children
My parents and sisters
Unexpected blessings.

Have a beautiful day.
Angie in Ohio

Most Active