Hello Everyone!

Hislady
on 5/4/11 12:33 pm - Vancouver, WA
Feel free to visit the regular lapband board too they can give you lots of info and is more active than this one, tho this one is getting busier!
(deactivated member)
on 5/5/11 9:17 am - KY
Adjustable Gastric Band on 05/26/11
Thank you for the invite and I will check out the lapband board as well.
handtlkr
on 5/6/11 7:42 am - Gulfport, MS
VSG on 12/17/15
I'm in the same boat, S.M. I just found out it's a realize band. I'm very excited about it and getting pumped up for it, finally.  My surgery date is May 24th.  Gotta start my liquid diet this coming Tuesday. 

I've been robbed! My grandbaby stole my heart!  She just raised her hands and I surrendered.

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/11 3:09 pm - KY
Wow we are only 2 days apart. I am on the stricter pre op diet but not exclusive liquids yet. I am very excited but with the exercise I am doing I am very hungry. I need to talk to my nutritionist about this.
Best of luck to you.
purple39lady
on 5/9/11 2:34 am
Stephanie,
  So glad you are scheduled for your surgery.  I am almost a week out.  I have to say I am getting tired of the pureed food, but I am grateful as well for making the decision.  I am so grateful for this website.  I wish you luck and can't wait to see the results.  Take care.
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/11 9:48 am - KY
thank you, i am getting excited and nervous more and more every day. i am glad to hear you are doing well even if you are sick of the mushies as i have heard them referred to.

right now i am practicing eating very slowly and chewing my food really well. i am also retraining myself to sip sip sip on liquids.

we can do this together!

Most Active