Hello Everyone!

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/11 9:07 am - KY
Adjustable Gastric Band on 05/26/11
Thanks Tom! I have never wanted to be a loser so much in my life!
Kim H.
on 5/5/11 9:35 pm - Duluth, MN
Tom, just wondering if you ever noticed I write Losers' Bench rather than Loser's bench. I am a grammar freak, and with the apostrophe AFTER the S in "loser" it includes MANY LOSERS. You do not have to change how you write it, I , like I said am a grammar freak from WAY BACK in high school 100 years ago LOL

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 5/5/11 9:43 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Kim,

Thanks for the correction. I'm terrible at my grammer (and my grandpa). Will make a mental note in the future so I don't look like a losers ... D'OH!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kim H.
on 5/5/11 9:44 pm - Duluth, MN
Like I said, Tom, was just an observation from someone who is sometimes too hung up on grammar....have a great day!

~Kim~

Heather S.
on 5/4/11 6:53 am
Hi Stephanie,

Welcome aboard, your surgery date will be here before you know it.  Yahoo!  I was banded last week and am feeling and doing fine.  Glad that you have met with your surgeon and feel  positive about your choice, that makes for the best experience.

You are going to be a success.  Let me know if I can help you in anyway.
Thank You,

Heather

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/11 9:09 am - KY
Happy to hear you are doing well after your surgery Heather. Thank you for making me feel so welcome. Everyone has been so nice.
Amy B.
on 5/4/11 7:20 am
 Welcome, Stephanie! You have made a great decision that will totally change your life!! So glad to have you here :)
(deactivated member)
on 5/5/11 9:12 am - KY
Thank you so very much. I do not say this as a boast but I have given so much to so many people and it is time to put myself first. I do not want cry about the past but look forward and make the best of my future! I am inspired by everyone on here.
Country
on 5/4/11 8:14 am
Welcome Stephanie.. it is a great decision.. I don't regret and am focusing on my goal.

You will do great, and there are a bunch of people on here that can help out a ton!!

YAY for you,

Country - V

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/11 9:16 am - KY
Thank you so very much Country. Our weight and goal weights are very similiar so I look forward to seeing you get there, knowing I won't be too far behind.
Most Active