Breakdown

purple39lady
on 5/1/11 7:38 am
Heather,
  Thanks so much for the encouragement.  How are you feeling?  I am so excited about my upcoming surgery.  I went to the grocery today and bought some s/f popsicles and chicken broth.  I am going to order some more unjury shakes.  I love those things.  I hear that your tastebuds may change after surgery,but I hope I will still like those shakes.  They are delicious.  I didn't like the GNC protein too much or the muscle milk stuff.  I was almost ganging on those.  It does help when I put them in a blender.  It taste much better.  I will let you know what happens.  Again, thanks Heather.

Katie Keane in New
York

on 5/1/11 8:38 am - NY
Heather
Thanx for that advice on the Unjury shakes, I'm gagging on the Atkins.
Katie in New York

Katie Keane

Amy B.
on 5/2/11 6:51 am
 I won't rehash what everyone else has said, but they are exactly right. I was really surprised at how my "emotional eating" has gone away for the most part. I don't know what it is, but the surgery truly did seem to "band my brain" along with my stomach. It's a lot easier to make good choices now. The fact that you've been able to do the pre-diet for 2 weeks already shows your commitment. Just don't beat yourself up over it and throw that candy away!!! Good luck :D
One day at a time.  
purple39lady
on 5/2/11 7:21 am
Thanks Amy.  I hope my brain becomes banded as well LOL.  I have lost almost 8lbs on the pre-diet.  I was excited about that.  Tomorrow is the big day for me.  I have loaded up on s/f popsicles and broth.  I am so ready. 
Tom C.
on 5/3/11 3:36 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
GOOD LUCK Purple39lady!! Your place on the LOSER'S BENCH in the WINNER'S CIRCLE is all completed.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active