ALL DONE!!!!!!

Katie Keane in New
York

on 4/29/11 2:32 am - NY
No gas, yeh, very weak, and sore.Very lightheaded.. going for a walk with hubby. Then lay down..
Katie Keane

Tom C.
on 4/29/11 3:23 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Officially welcome to the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle. So happy you joined us!!

Relax the next few days. Know we're here if you need us.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Katie Keane in New
York

on 4/30/11 4:28 am - NY
Thanks Tom
It's nice to know your there. Katie

Katie Keane

Stephanie M.
on 4/29/11 11:55 am
Welcome to the loser's bench Katie!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Kim H.
on 4/30/11 5:44 am - Duluth, MN
Yes Katie! Welcome to the Losers' Bench! Glad to have you here!

~Kim~

Amy B.
on 5/2/11 6:54 am
 Congratulations, Katie!!! Especially with the no gas part. Haha! Glad you're officially a loser now :D
Katie Keane in New
York

on 5/2/11 7:51 am - NY
Thanks Amy,
Having a rough time getting the proper things eaten. Have gas now,
upper shoulders. Taking little walks, it'll be all gone in a few days, no big deal. Have my 7 day appointment with my Dr. on Wed.. I think all is good. No Pain, no gain Ha.
Katie in New York

Katie Keane

Tom C.
on 5/3/11 3:35 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Katie,

Are you trying to “expel" the gas? The pain in the shoulder is caused by the gases trying to escape. Have you been using your “breathing device" – that helps.

Good luck tomorrow. Keep us posted how it goes

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Katie Keane in New
York

on 5/3/11 6:23 am - NY
Thanks Tom, Maybe not enough! Will try more. Katie
Katie Keane

Most Active