The Ball is officially ROLLING!!

Chelsea D.
on 4/27/11 9:43 am
Had my consult today. I LOVE my surgeon!!! The staff was wonderful and my doctor is OUTSTANDING!!! They were all a little hesitant about the Band because my BMI is over 50. But once I let them know that I understood weight loss would be slower and I will have to work hard to reach my goals and proved that I am dedicated to the lifestyle changes it's going to take to make this journey a success...the surgeon agreed that I will be just fine with the band. I even caught him by surprise when I asked if he uses the Lap- or Realize Band, his face was kinda priceless! Haha. But I'm happy to report that I will be getting the REALIZE Band...just as soon as humanly possible!!!

They will submit my info for insurance approval and give me a call to set up my surgery date.  I'm PRAYING for sometime in May but considering it's almost May now, who knows! Can't wait to get this journey underway!!!
Tom C.
on 4/27/11 9:26 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Chelsea D,

Can't wait to officially see you on the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle. I am getting your place all ready.

Just remember, before and after the operation there will be highs and (some) lows. In the end it all works out.

Know we're here for you!!

CONGRATS!!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Amy B.
on 4/28/11 10:45 pm
 Congratulations, Chelsea! I'm so happy for you!!!
One day at a time.  
Chelsea D.
on 4/29/11 12:41 am
Thank you both soooo much! You are bot an inspiration to me and I can't wait to join ya'll on the loser's bench!!!! =)
Heather S.
on 5/1/11 4:57 am
Chelsea,

Good luck to you, pretty soon your will have your surgery date, I know that its something you are looking foward to.  I was banded last Tuesday and I am greatful.  Best wishes to you fingers crossed for your date to come soon.

Thank You,

Heather

Most Active