WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/27/11 12:04 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.    We ALL have so very many things in our lives to be grateful for.    This post is to remind of that no matter how bleak our life seems to be that there is always someone out there much worse off than we are.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.   Here are a few of the things that I am grateful for today..........

My Life and health,
That I woke up this AM,
For the rain that we have received even though tornados have come with that rain,
For my Family and friends,
For my WLS,
For my bariatric surgeon suggesting Obesity Help to everyone in his Seminar 6 yrs. ago,
For Obesity Help and all the hard work that goes into this website to make it successful,
For all the people on the message boards,
For all the different WLS available for everyone to chose which is best for them,
For my Faith and Answered prayers,
For my sons and future DIL,
For all the blessings that have come into my life,
For my precious fur babies who I love unconditionally,
For the upcoming OH Conferences.....particularly the New Orleans, La. one Sept. 9-10.   Can't wait for it.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active