MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/25/11 12:59 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Glad Easter is over.   I am about to toss out the sweets in my house that wasn't eaten yesterday.   They keep calling my name and I am truly ignoring them.   LOL  I was woke up at 4 AM to large hail stone****ting my roof and pounding our cars.   UGH Thank God it didn't do as much damage as I thought but still we do have some pretty good damage to our vehicles.    I am SO grateful it wasn't worse.   We ALL have so many things in our lives to be grateful for.....our homes, jobs, health, life etc.   This is a post for us to focus on all the wonderful things that we have been blessed with in our lives.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for.   Here are a few of the things that I am grateful for in my life today........

My husband of 34 yrs. and my 3 sons and future daughter in law ( May 13th wedding ),
My health and life,
My WLS and all the available choices for WLS to chose from,
My home, family and friends,
My Faith and answered prayers,
My OH support group and all the other support groups that I attend,
For the beautiful weather,
That our home and cars weren't damaged more than they were by the hail stones this AM,
For the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept. 9-10.    It is going to be AWESOME!!!

Have a blessed week !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active