I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Amy B.
on 4/22/11 11:00 pm
 It feels like a million years since I've been on here, but I think it's actually only been about a week. Anyway, things have been great. I slipped up a little yesterday and ate a cupcake, but I walked it off at a science museum and amusement park. It was really cute because my son said, "Mom, you're not supposed to eat that. Remember, your surgery?" It put things back into perspective. Anyway, I'm now down 41 lbs and feeling great!
One day at a time.  
farah22
on 4/23/11 2:23 am
Hi!!
I am so excited for you!!! YOu have lost 41 pounds since Feb? I am 220 lbs and I am hoping I have great results like you. Great job!!! Keep up with your efforts, it's paying off!!!

Farrah 
Tom C.
on 4/23/11 6:59 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Amy,

I was wondering where you were. We've missed you on the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle :D.

41 FREAKING POUNDS!! That's FANTASTIC!! Good .. errr .. GREAT going!!! As you can see you've inspired many.

Not only is it one Day at a time, it's really 1 MINUTE at a time.

Don't be such a stranger :D
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Amy B.
on 4/23/11 10:55 pm
 Thanks, Tom! You know the life of a teacher the week before Easter break is CRAZY! I haven't had much time to do anything, but am grateful for the week off :D
Kim H.
on 4/23/11 12:37 pm - Duluth, MN
Welcome back!!!! I love the honesty of kids!! Great job!!! Proud of you! Keep up the great work! You DO inspire us!

~Kim~

Amy B.
on 4/23/11 10:56 pm
Thanks, Kim! My kids crack me up everyday!! 
Kim H.
on 4/24/11 2:21 am - Duluth, MN
Amy, how old are your kids? My granddaughter, who lives about 150 miles from me called me one night, and as there was a lull in the conversation she said, "Gramma, guess what Daddy told me? He told me you were gonna get surgery on your tummy so you can get skinny." I told this story before on here. I told her that, yes, I would be getting thinner, but mostly I am going to get healthier so I can talk longer walks with her and play with her and be a better Gramma. She replied(she is 8) "Oh,that's nice of you, Gramma!"

~Kim~

Kim H.
on 4/24/11 2:22 am - Duluth, MN
Oh, by the way, I have not seen my son and his family since I spent a week with them last August, so NO ONE there has seen me at the lower weight I am now...can not wait til they come up in May!

~Kim~

Amy B.
on 4/24/11 8:42 pm
 I just saw some of my family for he first time since December yesterday. I'm going to post it as a new topic in just a few minutes :)
Amy B.
on 4/24/11 8:41 pm
 That's so cute! My kids are 9 and 10, so right around that same age. And I must say, you DO NOT look old enough to have a granddaughter, much less one that is 8!!!
Most Active