GOOD FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/21/11 11:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Good Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week and ready to start the holiday weekend.    Hard to believe that a third of this year is almost over.    If you have today off work....have a great day.   If not...make the best of the day that is given to you.    I have a wedding shower later on to go to for my oldest son and his fiancee.    They have 3 weeks to go till they get married.   I am so excited for them.    As I think about life....we ALL have so very much to be grateful for.    Whether we are homeless and down on our luck ( I know that there are lots in that situation that desperately need our prayers ).    We are such a blessed nation....too bad that we aren't more grateful for things and don't take things for granted.   PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today...here are a few of the things that I am grateful for........

For my WLS and my life since it,
For my 3 sons and future daughter in law,
For my husband's job and all the benefits that we have with it,
For my home, health, for food to eat and a warm or cool home,
For my fur babies and their unconditional love shown toward us,
For my Faith and answered prayers,
For the Reason for the Easter Season,
For all my friends here on OH and all the blessings that you  have brought to my life,
For the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept 9-10.   Should be awesome !!!
Have a blessed weekend and enjoy your family and friends this Easter !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active