chest and back pain

mjst220
on 4/17/11 6:00 am
I have been banded since 2008 and have 7.5cc in my band. I have always had to get a fill and then loosen. Havent lost any weight and now i am having chest and back pain after i eat anything and sometimes after liquid too. I am following the rules and am currently doing liquids. I cant get an appointment until the 26th of april. What do you guys think this could be? I wish I would have never had this thing put in. :(
Tom C.
on 4/17/11 9:14 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

If I didn't know better I would swear your band is too tight. I would fight to have the Doctor see you sooner, but that's just my opinion.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Hislady
on 4/17/11 1:14 pm - Vancouver, WA
Another possibility is gall bladder issues, they are quite common after any WLS. If the chest pain is in the area under the right rib cage see your PCP to check for GB problems. Good luck!
Most Active