TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/9/11 9:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Prayers needed big time.   The lady who was going to make my son and future DIL's wedding cake told her saturday ( wedding is this friday ) that she couldn't do it.     SO my sister and I are going to make it.    I haven't made a cake to this magnitude in over 10 yrs.    By the time it is finished it will be about 4-5' tall.    Please pray with me if you believe in prayer that it will turn out well and that I won't drop it getting it to the church friday AM or when assembling it.     Hate last minute changes.  UGH.   Now for the grateful post.   LOL   SO grateful that things are going smoothly.   Life doesn't always promise us a rose garden.    We have to sometimes experience the thorns along the way.    We do ALL have so very much in our lives to be so grateful for.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for if you with.     Here are a few of the things that I am so grateful for.......

My Life and health,
That I have energy to burn and am like the engergizer bunny and keep going,
For my Faith and answered prayers,
For my 3 sons and what a blessing that they have been to my life,
That my oldest son found a beautiful woman to marry ( both inside and out ),
For my WLS and all the choices for surgeries that all work if you work them correctly,
For my husband who works so hard for our family,
For my sanity ( what I have left of it......LOL....you think I am kidding????  LOL ),
For my home, car, husband's job,
For Obesity Help and all the wonderful people on it.
For upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept. 9-10.   Hope to see you there !!!!

Have a blessed day !!!
Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active