TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/11/11 10:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.   Mine is going OK.    I have not accomplished what I had wanted as yet but hopefully today I will start moving toward that goal.. we will have too see.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.....whether we believe it or not.    There is always someone who has things so much worse than we do.    This post is a reminder of everything in our lives that we should be grateful for. ....our homes ( that we aren't living on the streets ) our family....lives..etc.    Here are a few of the things that I am grateful for today.  PLEASE feel free to share with us some of the things that you are grateful for.   Today I am grateful for......

Waking up today,
My Home and all the contents,
My family ( chosen and biological one ),
My friends, life. and health,
My WLS and all the choices of surgeries for everyone,
Support groups and my OH Support group,
My Faith and answered prayers,
For Obesity Help,  all their staff, all the different message boards and information available here,
For the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept 9-10.   It will be a BLAST !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active