Funny NSV Report!

Amy B.
on 4/3/11 11:15 am
 So, today my son gave me a hug and said, "Mom, now I can reach my arms all the way around you." Then he followed that with, "I think maybe my arms are getting longer." He is definitely his mother's son. In another NSV moment, I posted an updated picture on my facebook page. A lot of people didn't know I've been losing weight and had REALLY nice things to say. Even though I was up a pound this morning, today has been a great day!

Amy

One day at a time.  
crystal M.
on 4/3/11 11:48 am - Joliet, IL
Congrats on the NSV.  What a great NSV...to get a compliment from your kid is great.  I love the arms getting longer comment...hahaha!!!!  My daughter always says I look narrower...what weird compliment but hey I'm not complaining.
Tom C.
on 4/3/11 6:37 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Thanks for sharing!! This is wonderful!! I love those NSV more then what's displayed on the scale. And don't be too concerned about your slight up turn. It can be something very minor.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active