PANTS ON THE GROUND...

Amy B.
on 3/26/11 11:07 am
 PANTS ON THE GROUND, FEELIN' SO GOOD WITH MY PANTS ON THE GROUND!!! That's right! I put on my jeans this morning and they wouldn't even stay up long enough for me to get a belt. I was feeling a little defeated when I weighed myself this morning and had gained a pound, but that completely made my day! It's true what they say about weight being just a number. Those pants made that all disappear!
One day at a time.  
Kim H.
on 3/26/11 6:35 pm - Duluth, MN
You rock!

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 3/26/11 10:38 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Yeah !! Glad to see this !! Well, not actually see you with your pants on the ground. Don't want to get punched out :D !!

This is a pure example how NSV can be sooooo much better then those numbers on that device that measures your weight at THAT TIME OF DAY and doesn't take anything else into consideration!!

Keep it up (I mean the success ... and in this case your PANTS too ;D) !! You're rocking that band!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
RobinJoy13601
on 3/27/11 12:41 am
YaY for you!! You must be feeling wonderful!!!!  If it doesn't show on your scale it will show in your clothes!!  Great Job!!
Surgery Date=      April 18th 2011        

Amy B.
on 3/27/11 12:43 am
 Thanks everyone! It does feel awesome!!!
Most Active