What do you think?

justdance0
on 3/20/11 10:43 am
I was on my pre-op diet from Feb 11 until Feb 25 and lost 23 lbs. My surgery wasn't approved so I went back to eating regular. I gained about 10 lbs back. Well, since then my surgery has been approved and I have been back on my pre-op diet since last Tuesday. I started at 382 on Tuesday and am now at 369 but I don't seem to be going down anymore.
Any thoughts on that? And do you think my liver have shrank at all? I still have another week to go so I'm going to continue as I'm supposed to, I would just like your input.
Tom C.
on 3/20/11 10:57 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Don't worry about the scale numbers. That's not always an indication what's going on "inside".

Just stick to what you're suppose to do, and come operation day you'll be in good shape.

While hard, just try to relax.

Good luck !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active