2 years Post Op

Brittnie S.
on 3/20/11 8:01 am - NV
Well I cannot believe that I am officially 2 years post op!!! It seems like yesterday I was just getting ready to have surgery. I still am not at my goal weight and have actually regained some that I have lost which is kinda sad but at the same time totally my fault because I have not been working out like I need to and have not been following the rules like I know I need to. As of this morning I am 212.  Still a lot better off from where I was 2 years ago but still about 30 + lbs from where I would like to be. I'll get there and I'm hoping to be there by my 3 year mark, just have to get back to the basics and do what I know I can do! Thanks for everyones support and I will try to post pictures here shortly

Tom C.
on 3/20/11 10:46 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Brittnie B.,

Happy Band-iversary!!! You’ve come a long way, and are doing great!!

As for weight gain, that’s a constant battle for “naturally thin" people, so why shouldn’t it be for us? As long as you’ve realized the reasons why, and know what to do to get back on track. That’s 1/2 the battle. Not throwing in the towel is the other 1/2 of the battle, and you’re not. So be proud of this fact.

Know getting back to basics, and upping your exercise will help. After 2 years I yo-yoed with the same 5 (to 10+ after the holidays). I took a personal inventory and realized I wasn’t doing what I was supposed to do. So this past January I got back to basics, upped my exercise, and I am happy to report I dropped about 30+ pounds. But this isn’t about me, it about you

CONGRATS!! And make sure you come back often and post how your journey is going. It will be beneficial for one and all!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active