I've got my surgery date!!

RobinJoy13601
on 3/16/11 11:51 am
Im so excited my surgery date is 18 April  and honestly I couldn't be any more excited.  Once I decided that it needed to be done I had to wait a whole year to switch my insurance from my husbands to my own (lower deductible and better insurance).  I started with my first visit January 13th, got all of my office visits done quickly and down 25lbs now due to healthy eating and exercise!!  I am hoping this tool will further me with my journey.  My husband and I exercise nightly together after the kids go to bed  while watching a movie or series from netflix.  We get so engrossed in the series or movie before we know it we've been on the treadmill or elliptical for an hour!!  This will be key in the weightloss journey that I am ready to face!! Bring it on already!!!  I enjoy hearing all of your stories on here the sucess and the struggles as well.  I know its not going to be an easy road my any means, but I will stay focused on being healthy to get me through. 
Tom C.
on 3/16/11 9:05 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS !! I'm preparing your space on the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle!!

While you won't need it, GOOD LUCK!! And make sure you post often so others can benefit from your journey.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kim H.
on 3/17/11 2:42 am - Duluth, MN
That is very cool! I am excited for you! I only had surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago but it truly was the best thing I have ever done for MYSELF! You will do great..good mindset..my doc says I will too because I have the same mindset you do! God bless! Keep us posted!

~Kim~

Amy B.
on 3/18/11 9:31 pm
That is fantastic! You are getting ready for a new life. Like Kim, I only had mine recently, but I was amazed at how much energy I after a few days. I am SO excited for you!!!
One day at a time.  
Most Active