2 week check

Kim H.
on 3/16/11 6:37 am - Duluth, MN
I just found out I could drop even MORE meds! Now I am off my diabetes meds AND my blood pressure meds! I am so excited! I KNOW this is the "honeymoon " phase, when everything is coming along so well, but I AM prepared for WHATEVER lies ahead! I can go back to the gym in a week and a half(after I am sure my blood pressure is stable(and a little HIGHER-was 88/60 at the Dr. today) and I am not feeling lightheaded. I really LOVE this site where we can share successes AND failures, and everyone is so supportive of each other!

~Kim~

wheezygirl
on 3/16/11 11:18 am
Congratulations! Continued success to you!
Kim H.
on 3/17/11 11:06 pm - Duluth, MN
Thank you for your support. I love the "atta girl"s I get from my OH buddies! It means the world to me! Love you all!!

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 3/16/11 9:16 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Woooooo WHOOOOOOO Kim !!! What wonderful news!!! Sometime these sort of victories are better then the actual numbers one loses!!

You're doing excellent, and thanks for sharing. It's so beneficial for everyone!!

Keep rocking that band!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active