Ticker and Widget question

Kim H.
on 3/14/11 8:52 am - Duluth, MN
Does anyone know how/if it possible to delete or "edit" the weight progress graph? I originally put my HIGHEST EVER weight on as my starting weight, but the dates do not go back that far, so I would LIKE TO start over and use the date and weight that I began this "fantastic voyage" with. Any advice would be helpful, because right now the graph has UPS and DOWNS and ..well it is just WRONG! Thanks in advance!

~Kim~

Kim H.
on 3/15/11 9:00 am - Duluth, MN
Nobody has an answer to this question?? I am a newbie and do not know how to work these things. Anybody? Anybody?

~Kim~

mmrh809
on 3/18/11 9:11 am - FAIR LAWN, NJ
Hi
 You dont enter it in widgets- you enter it in body tracker. It will automatically update the widgets...I had the same issues
Michelle
Michelle

Kim H.
on 3/19/11 1:21 am - Duluth, MN
Hi, yeah I meant body tracker. I changed that, and the graph was right, but then when I went back to look at it again it was all the same hot mess as before! Help!! lol

~Kim~

Kim H.
on 3/19/11 1:25 am - Duluth, MN
Ok just checked it again. The only graph that is correct is the 1 month one...from my surgery date til present. I thought maybe I could delete the other ones. Guess not, so I will just pay attention to the one month and beyond and hopefully it will correct itself..thanks for the assistance.

~Kim~

Most Active