Cool little status thing

Amy B.
on 3/12/11 10:33 am
How do I get that thing some of you have that shows how much you've lost? I thought I'd done everything on here I could, but it's not showing up. Thanks! 
Amy B.
on 3/12/11 10:43 am
 Ok. So I figured it out, but now, how to post my current weight? Right now it shows I have 77 more to lose, but I've actually already lost 26 of that.
Kim H.
on 3/12/11 4:04 pm - Duluth, MN
I wish I could tell you but I do not know either. Mine is really screwed up too. I put my heaviest weight EVER on to start it...and so the graph that only I can see looks really odd. If anyone knows how to fix that, please post it here because awbeane and I need to fix our tickers..and widgets..thanks!

~Kim~

Kim H.
on 3/12/11 4:22 pm - Duluth, MN
I think I figured it out. You have to edit your ticker. It says edit and delete at the bottom of the ticker on the page you set it up on. I just changed mine from my highest weight EVER to what I started out at those 6 months ago when the journey to the band and to weight loss began.Hope that helps.

~Kim~

Kim H.
on 3/12/11 4:37 pm - Duluth, MN
ok I give up on the health tracker. Even though I changed my ticker the graph still shows my highest eve Weight, The only time it is right is when I check on the 1 week or one month. So that is what I know about revising your widgets and tickers! Hope this helps

~Kim~

Kim H.
on 3/12/11 4:42 pm - Duluth, MN
sorry for the mistyped sentence..Did not proofread this one. It was supposed to be "Highest Weight EVER ...lol...

~Kim~

Amy B.
on 3/13/11 8:57 am
  Hi Kim,

I just changed mine to show "total lost" instead of "pounds to go". My questions is, is it showing up on my posts. I'm not seeing it, but are you?

Amy

One day at a time.  
Kim H.
on 3/14/11 11:38 pm - Duluth, MN
Yes Amy, yours IS showing up. Do you know how to change the graph..I can not for the life of me figure it out. No one else sees it but me, but I want to see an accurate representation of how [well]I am doing!

~Kim~

Most Active