TUMMY ACHE

Amy B.
on 3/13/11 9:03 am
 I have had a stomach ache since yesterday. It feels like when you eat too much junk food, but I haven't. I'm almost 3 weeks out and haven't had an adjustment yet, so I'm not sure what's going on. Anyone else have this problem?

Amy

One day at a time.  
Considering_It
on 3/13/11 11:13 am
That doesn't sound right...are you already on solids?  I'm thinking that your pouch is still very sensitive.
Give your doctor a call just to be on the safe side.
Keep us posted.
Tom C.
on 3/13/11 4:27 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Could be ... just the stomach flu (or something like that) .. or it could be something else .. My advice, call your Doctor. Always best to hear "that's quite common" then to hear "why didn't you contact us when it first occured".
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
carriesb
on 3/13/11 5:58 pm
Check with Dr 3 weeks after I had my band my gall bladder gave out.
Amy B.
on 3/13/11 7:59 pm
Thanks everyone! I've had my gallbladder out, so I don't think that's it, but I am wondering if it's the fruit I've been eating. I've been finely chopping up strawberries and mango and while it is delicious, I think the mango may be what's doing it. I was fine last night and again this morning until I ate some, so I'm going to stay away from it the rest of the day and see if that's it. I'll also call the doc and let you know what I find out. Thanks again!

Amy

One day at a time.  
Most Active