See what hard work and my band has done for me!!!

crystal M.
on 3/12/11 10:38 am - Joliet, IL
Hello guys

I am on here always talking about much I failed at the band at first...then how well I did after I started to incorporate exercise into my daily routine.  How much exercise has changed my life is hard to put into words...so I will show pictures

I was at the point of giving up with my Band then I decided to try again.  If all has failed you have nothing to lose by giving it one last try...look what it has done for me!!!

I was 354 lbs in the first pictures...the second pictures I'm at 218 lbs!!!  I have lost a total of 52 inches...which is more than 4 feet!!!  I was a size 30/32 now I am a size 18.  I still have about 50 more pounds to go...

Tom C.
on 3/12/11 10:55 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
You are sooooo inspirational !! 

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS !!

You really are working the tool, and it shows.

I know you've helped many today with this post - especially me.

Keep going ROCK STAR!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kim H.
on 3/12/11 4:01 pm - Duluth, MN
Those pics and your post of encouragement helped me believe I did the right thing. Today I went to a gathering at church... and the slacks I put on were too big. The thing is I had them made smaller already..from a 20 to a 14..not sure they can make them any smaller. I am SOOO anxious to get back to exercising I have a fitness center membership). I was exercising 5 days a week before surgery and have done pretty much nothing for about 2 weeks since surgery. One of the very first things I will ask the surgeon about on Tuesday is gonna be about when I can go back to the gym..I can not wait! I know I have lost strength. Thank you so much for the pics..you are truly and inspiration. Keep up the good work!

~Kim~

Amy B.
on 3/13/11 8:52 am
 That's awesome! So what I needed today!!!
Considering_It
on 3/13/11 11:14 am
GREAT POST!  Thanks for the inspiration! :)
Most Active