sick before surgery

rawkonchic
on 3/2/11 10:27 pm - IL
Has anyone been sick before surgery? will they still do it? or has anyone had to reschedule?
Tom C.
on 3/2/11 11:45 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
It probably depends what you have. Even if they reschedule don't be too concerned. I know folks who were rescheduled for one reason or another, and I firmly beleive WHEN you have the operation is WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSE to have the operation.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
rawkonchic
on 3/3/11 5:18 am - IL
well it's strep..ugh. i have been on antibiotics for 2 days now. looks like i am good to go. at least that is what the nurse said. fingers cross, i go in the AM for my surgery.. Thanks Tom.
Tom C.
on 3/3/11 6:12 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

I've got the following crossed: fingers; toes; eyes and legs (well because I really have to go to the bathroom .. I mean .. oooppppssssss).

While you won't need it, GOOD LUCK!! And let us know how it turns out.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
streammary
on 3/4/11 2:37 am - TX
REALIZE Band on 02/24/11 with
Good luck !!! on Monday, like Tom said make sure you keep us posted and fast and easy recovery for you.

Most Active