WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/1/11 9:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Hump Day Everyone,

UGH I am sitting here listening to the news talking about gas prices going up.    It all makes me sick !
It is a rotten shame the prices that we are having to pay at the gas pumps.   Ok enough on that....I am grateful that we can afford gas for our vehicles.    Hope everyone has a wonderful day planned.   I have nothing planned so far.   My surgeon is having a clothing exchange support group tonight.    Not sure that I will go since my support group is sunday and we have a clothing exchange every month.    We all have so very much in our lives to be grateful for whether we realize it or not.   Waking up and even being able to get a decent nights sleep is something to be grateful for....here are some of the things that I am grateful for today......
My Life and health,
My WLS and all the choices that everyone has for procedures,
My hubby's job and his health,
My 3 son's,
My OH Support group and all the loyal members who don't miss the meetings,
My Faith and answered prayers,
Grateful for all the wonderful people that I have met on OH and for Obesity Help,
Grateful for the New Orleans conference coming up in Sept.   it should be a great conference.

PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active