Coughing

nativenewyorker64
on 2/26/11 9:52 am - UT
I got a fill on Wednesday and today I notice that I cough and cough after I drink or eat. At night I can feel some tightness on my chest but no reflux. Any suggestions???
Tom C.
on 2/26/11 10:20 pm, edited 2/27/11 1:11 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

You may be a little too tight or you're eating/drinking too fast. Slow it down, take sips.

Don't forget not only is the band tight, but your stomach can get a little inflamed because of the tightness making it double tight.

As I suggested, take it slow and see what happens over the next few days. If you still have issue, call the Doctor. You may need a slight unfill.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
nativenewyorker64
on 2/27/11 2:16 am - UT
Its so weird. No night coughing only during the day and when I eat or drink. Maybe I just have a cold and its just a coincidence. I am able to eat just fine. I ate a 100% whole wheat pancake and didn't have any trouble.
Thanks!

Most Active