I messed upppp!

Tom C.
on 3/15/11 6:12 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
That's GREAT news !! I am getting your seat ready on the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle!!

CONGRATS!!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Country
on 3/16/11 7:51 am
So proud, I just had my Realize Band Surgery-March 8, dealing with some left shoulder pain, but the actual surgery area didn't hurt one bit.  Am excited about your Journey.

-country
justdance0
on 3/16/11 9:45 am
Me too! The next 12 days won't get here soon enough... :]

Thanks both of you! I love that there's so much support here.
Tom C.
on 3/16/11 9:14 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS COUNTY, and welcome to the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle!! 

Shoulder pain is quite common - it's the gases in your system trying to escape. This should go away after a few weeks (2 for some, up to 6 for others).

Make sure you post often concerning your journey. It will be beneficial for many.

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Tom C.
on 2/24/11 6:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
OK, I am more baffled. I never heard of being OVER an BMI, then again each Insurance company and/or State is different.

You're on what I commonly call the Weight Loss Roller-coaster. Just know in the end it all works out.

Just remember to ask the Doctor to ensure your height and/or weight. You may be taller, or shorter, then you think. Funny how the BMI causes scales or rulers to measure a certain way.

Tom

Most Active