WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/22/11 8:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Wednesday Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.   Mine was going fine till yesterday.   I won't go into details but I have a electrician coming on friday to see what is going on with electricity in my son's room.    I am so amazed by the "eating program" ( not calling it diet ) that I am doing.   I have struggled for over a year to shed some re-gained weight.     I have lost 5.5 lbs. since sunday afternoon.   I am so proud of that loss.   Hope it continues.   If it does I will be where I need to be within weeks or a month at the most ( hopefully ).    Today I am grateful for......

My WLS and all the other surgeries available for us to chose which is right for us,
My Family and Friends.
My Life and health,
Faith and answered prayers,
My home and my husband's job,
Food and water,
Support Groups,
Obesity Help and all the different message boards,
All the wonderful people that I have met here on OH and the ones that I talk to daily.

PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today in your life.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active