TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/21/11 9:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.....I know I am.   I had gained a little weight and have been very unhappy with myself for quite sometime now.    I had tried just about everything and couldn't get that scale to budge.   I read a post last week or the week before ( someone's comment ) about the 17 Day Diet ( It was shown on Dr. Phil ).   It is a diet program written by a PCP.   This person had lost some weight quickly and she sounded like me.    So I ordered it online.   OMG....IT WORKS !!!  I started on it on sunday and I have lost 5 lbs !!!!  I am thrilled that my "tool" that was given to me over 5 yrs. ago still works !!!   If anyone wants to know more about that eating program let me know and I will give you some details on it.    I am SO grateful for that person for sharing that it was working for her.

Today I am SO grateful for.....

My WLS,
17 Day Diet  ( although I think of it as a healthier eating program ),
Family and friends,
Health and life,
My faith and answered prayers,
Grateful for Obesity Help.

PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active