Got my surgery date

streammary
on 2/14/11 2:49 am - TX
REALIZE Band on 02/24/11 with
I'm totally excited for this last week I did my pre-op visit and had lost 7 lbs. in about 2-3 weeks and she was happy for that as for me also. It seems like I've been working really hard for that 7 lbs. but 7 lbs. is 7lbs. anyways I finally got my surgery date 2/24/11 and I'm currently doing my 2 weeks diet. really tracking the Carbs and the Protein you come to relize how much carbs that you could have been taking in. Anyways I'm finally getting some help with taking it off and keeping it off instead of the old roller coaster.

Tom C.
on 2/14/11 9:02 am, edited 2/14/11 9:02 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Streammary,

I am putting the finishing touches on your place on the Loser's bench in our Winner's Circle !!

CONGRATS on your accomplishment ... so far :D
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
trying2findmyself
on 2/16/11 11:21 am - Allen, OK
Congratulations on your surgery date I can remember how excited I was and I go tommorow for my 9 month since surgery appointment. Time goes by so fast once you reach this point. We will be saving you a seat on the losers bench:)

Stacy

Sweet-Pea-2011
on 2/17/11 12:49 am - Upper Darby, PA

Hello everyone!!! I am new to this so I don't exactly know what I am doing...LOL. I received my surgery date about a week & 1/2 ago. It is on March 2nd. I am currently on day 2 of my "special" liquid diet. I am not feeling too well, but my excitement for my surgery reminds me that it will all be worth it in the end. I am getting the Realize Band and am sooooooooooo excited!!!   

~Sweet Pea~

Sweet-Pea-2011
on 2/17/11 2:17 am - Upper Darby, PA
I am trying to get my weight ticker to appear on my posts..... I made one but where do I enter my new weights sothe ticker moves.... and will it automatically post the 2nd ticker? SOOOOO CONFUSED!!!! 

~Sweet Pea~

Sweet-Pea-2011
on 2/17/11 2:21 am - Upper Darby, PA
Ok..... I see that the ticker does appear now..... but where do I go to change my weight when I lose weight? Can somebody help me? THANKS!!!!!! 

~Sweet Pea~

Tom C.
on 2/17/11 6:34 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Sweet Pea,

Can't wait to see you on the Loser's Bench in the Winner's Circle. Your seat is almost done.

Feel free to come back and ask as many questions as you have. We're here to help !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Kim H.
on 2/16/11 2:48 pm - Duluth, MN
Congratulations, streammary!!I am on Day 3..Day 4 if you count that it is after midnight as I write this..I have surgery on Feb 28! I am so excited, but now, getting just a LITTLE nervous... I have lost 15 pounds since my first visit with the dietician...I am really proud of myself. I, too, am hopeful there will be NO MORE roller coaster..enough is enough!!

~Kim~

Tom C.
on 2/17/11 6:34 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
So Excite to see the Loser's Bench growing with new members!! Can't wait until you join us !!

Tom

Kim H.
on 2/17/11 6:43 am - Duluth, MN
I will be SO happy to join you all on the Loser's Bench!!! Lost 5 pounds since Monday (Liquid diet sure helps!)

~Kim~

Most Active