FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/10/11 8:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Happy Friday to you.   Our crazy weather here in Texas.....lol.....it is going to be in the 60's tomorrow and then the 70's next week.    Gotta love the weather here.    Today I am grateful that my youngest son ( 20 yrs. old ) is getting to experience a job that he is going to college to get a degree in.....he is now a Music Minister at a small church.    I am a blessed Momma.   He is such a wonderful son.   He said  that he is so honored that the pastor and that church chose him for that position.    I am grateful for the warmer weather coming our way and for my WLS.   Grateful for my husband of 34 yrs, my 3 sons and my life.   Grateful that I have a warm ( or cool whatever season ) home and that I have food in my pantry and refrigerator.    Grateful for my faith and answered prayer.   Grateful for OH and all the different message boards here.    Grateful for all the OH Conferences.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for if you want.   Have a great weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active