THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/9/11 11:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

I was up early today at the Verizon store getting my youngest son a IPhone.   UGH he just got a Droid in July but wanted a IPhone so he took his Dad's upgrade and got it.   Hope he doesn't lose it or it will cost him almost $200 for a replacement and that is with insurance on it.    Anyway......I am OK with my Droid.    Enough about the phone but that is my new news for today.  LOL   Such a exciting life I lead.....NOT !!!  LOL   I am grateful today that it took less than a hour to get that phone and to get back home.    Grateful for waking up and being blessed with another day to live life.    Grateful that the ice storm that  he had yesterday wasn't anything major and it pretty much gone at the least on the streets.    Grateful for my WLS.....even though the person looking  back at me in the mirror doesn't look like the size of the person that "I see"....I know that my body isn't as large as I think that it is.    It is a shame that our minds and our eyes can't catch up.   LOL    Grateful for support and encouragement for others that we get both on OH and in Support groups.    Grateful for my faith and answered prayers.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for either in your life or in your WL journey.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active