MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/6/11 10:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.   I for one am very glad that all of our ice and snow is melted that crippled the DFW area last week.   The only bad thing is we have more predicted for wednesday and then 60's for next weekend !!!   What is wrong with this picture???   LOL  Poor people who came to our area for the Super Bowl to escape the cold winter weather only to be hit with our crazy winters.   Congrats to the Packers on winning the Super Bowl.    Today I am grateful that the Super Bowl is over.  Grateful for my life.....for waking up today and for a great future.   Without my WLS I probably wouldn't have much of a future at all.    Even though I am not at my goal weight nor have I ever reached it I am so much better off than I was in the beginning of my WL journey.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful resources that they offer us all.    Grateful for the wonderful conferences that they put on for us.    Grateful for all the wonderful message boards here and for all the wonderful people on here.    Grateful for my faith and answered prayers and definitely grateful fro my family.   PLEASE....feel free to share with us some of the things that you are grateful for today.
Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active