WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/1/11 10:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Bone chilling cold here in N. Texas.   I swear the Steelers and Packers brought this cold weather with them.    Thank God for them at least that it will be super cold till saturday then the temps are scheduled to jump up to 50...56 for game day then back down into the 20's  and 30's for next week.   It is 13* here now and feels like -6*.   Brrrrrrrrrrr   that is COLD for N. Texas.   LOL   Ok now I sound like the weatherman.   LOL    Anyway.....hope everyone is having a great day.    We are at a almost standstill here since we just are not equipped for all the ice here.     It is crazy !!!   Now for my post topic.   I am grateful to be home in my warm house and drinking my morning coffee.   Grateful for my life, my WLS and all the other choices of surgeries for everyone to chose which is a good "fit " for their life.    Grateful for my faith and answered prayers, for Support Groups with are extremely important in our lives, and for Obesity Help....for all their message boards and all the fantastic people on here everyday helping others out with their WLS journeys.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day and stay warm.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active