WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/9/11 12:01 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Sorry I am late today.   I had a repairman come to replace my doggie door.   With the snow and ice that we are getting this AM our doggie door feel apart yesterday.   I am SO grateful today to have a new one so my precious fur babies can now get in and out of my house without me having to let them in and out.    Grateful that my husband made it home safely from work this AM and also grateful that  we are not getting nearly as much of the frozen stuff as they thought we were going to get.    Grateful for my life, faith and answered prayers.   Grateful for family, friends, my WLS, all the different WLS available for our choosing.    Grateful for my warm house and food in my pantry.   Grateful that I am not homeless and on the streets some where.   My heart goes out to the homeless people....especially in the winter when the shelters fill up quickly.   I can't imagine living like that.   Grateful for support groups that keep you on track.    Grateful for all the different message  boards here and especially grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people here.   PLEASE feel free to share with us if you would like what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!!  Please stay warm and safe today if you are having ice and snow.  

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active