WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/25/11 9:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.   My day is going to be a busy one.    We are taking my oldest son's two German Shepherds to be spayed and neutered.    So if you think about it please say a prayer for them.    We love them so much and they love us too.   My husband last night tried to talk us out of it....but it didn't work.  I am sure that they will be fine.    We are expecting some warmer weather for the next 3 to 4 days .....up 20*+ what we are having now....so I hope everyone doesn't get sick from the change in temps.     Today I am grateful for my heater in my home.   I can't imagine how horrible it must me for all the homeless people in this world having to live outside in all the elements.    My prayers go out for them daily.   Grateful for my life even though it is far from perfect and for my family.    Even though my family did not support my decision to have WLS in the beginning....they are all very proud of me now and do tell people that ask that WLS does work if you work it.    Have a blessed day and rest of the week.  

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active