Surgery tomorrow..

T. Christian
on 1/23/11 4:09 am
Tomorrow is my surgery! I am excited yet nervous!! What did you guys feel the day before your surgery?
Follow me @ www.Trim4Life.blogspot.com

Beginning weight before 10 days of liquids: 313. LBS 1/14/11 ** Pre-surgery weight: 298 1/24/11 
Confirmed Pregnancy- 3-14-11 ** Birth of Baby girl 11-1-11
*Never expect perfection from an imperfect person.

Tom C.
on 1/23/11 4:44 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Good luck. I am polishing your seat on the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle.

Know we're here, and let us know how it turns out.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
T. Christian
on 1/23/11 5:39 am
Thank you so much!

Beginning weight before 10 days of liquids: 313. LBS 1/14/11 ** Pre-surgery weight: 298 1/24/11 

sportsgirl
on 1/23/11 8:35 am
 Good Luck you will be fine.  It is the start of a new beginning for you.  I was so excited.  You will feel better everyday that goes by.  Stay focused about your diet, listen to your doctor and you will do great.  Let us know how your doing.  Keep posting.  Good Luck.
T. Christian
on 1/23/11 9:14 am
Thank you, thank you and I will.

Vivian Prouty
on 1/23/11 9:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Congrats on your surgery today Telisha.   I am sure I felt as you do other than I remember being so very excited and wondering if it would "work" for me.    And it did.   Good luck you will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

Hugs and blessings~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 1/29/11 12:28 am - Duluth, MN
I love that quote, Vivian! I was given a bracelet witht that quote on it from a friend when I told her I was having the surgery. I wear it every day (well, almost, not to the gym...lol). I am having surgery sometime this month and I amj getting impatient waiting for the call..next on the list and in Feb is all they can tell me....

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 1/29/11 10:54 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Kim....good luck on your upcoming surgery too.    I pray that you get your date really soon.   Patience is not something I have lots of....but I am working on that.  LOL   It is one amazing journey you are about to embark on.   Good luck to you.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

T. Christian
on 1/24/11 11:54 am
Thanks Vivian!

Most Active