FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/6/11 9:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX
     Good Friday Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a great week and are ready for the weekend.    I went to my Orthopedic doctor yesterday and got some answers for my right shoulder pain.    Seems I have a irritated rotator cuff.   I got a HUGE shot in my shoulder of steroids.   I am so grateful for that shot and I pray that it stops all the pain I have been having.    Today I am so grateful for that shot.   Even though the pain isn't completely gone it is so much better than it has been for over a month.     Grateful for family and friends.   Grateful that my "tool" still works and that i have lost some weight this week.    Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be on my way to getting back to my "comfortable weight"..    Please feel free to share with us what you are grateful for.   We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives....why not share them with others.    It makes you feel good to voice your gratefulness for your life.   Have a wonderful day and blessed weekend !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active