THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/5/11 10:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Everyone,

I am just going to get to the subject on hand today.     Gratefulness !!!  What a word !!!  WOW we ALL have so very much in our lives to be so grateful for.   Even if we feel like we don't.....we can focus on all the "good things" in our lives and no matter where we are in our life journey there is ALWAYS something "good" there.    Today I am so grateful for weight loss ( regained over the holiday's ).   I hopped on the scale this AM and I am down 4 1/2 lbs. from monday morning !!!  WOOO HOOO for that !!!   Who says that your "tool" doesn't work anymore when you are a veteran WLS patient ( I am 5 yrs. post op ).    The tool still works if you work it.   I am also grateful for support groups.   I went to my surgeon's support group last night and it was really good.    I am in the final planning for my support group that meets this coming sunday.    SO PLEASE feel free to say what YOU are grateful for today.    Trust me.....I have so much more that I am grateful for but I am choosing to only tell a couple of things a day.   Have a blessed day and upcoming weekend!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active