THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/29/10 11:00 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

I am still having a hard time with realizing that tomorrow is the last day of the year.   WOW My Momma always said that when you get "older" that the years will just fly by.   WOW has this one ever flown by and I assume that they will from now on.    LOL    Getting older is the pitts at times.   LOL   Anyway....life is good in spite of getting older.     As I think about this past year 2010.....I have SO much to be grateful for.   All the friends that I have made here on OH, my support group members, the people who work for Obesity Help, for Obesity Help and for Eric Klein for creating this website, for my bariatric surgeon who is a amazing surgeon and person and really cares about all of his patients.     For my family who love and support me in my WL journey.     Grateful for my faith most of all and all the answered prayers that I have received over this past year and in my lifetime.    Grateful for my husband of almost 34 years and my 3 wonderful son's that I am blessed to have in my life.    I am praying that 2011 will be even a better year for me than this year was.     Please feel free to add what you are grateful for that has happened in your life in 2010.     Have a blessed day and remember to be good to YOU !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active